Belfast Terrace, Queenstown Hill Queenstown, Southern Lakes, New Zealand. Ideally positioned on sought-after Belfast Terrace, this architecturally-designed home with feature schist stonework, boasts spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu, The Remarkables Mountain Range and Walter and Cecil Peaks.
- Built to the highest standard, the three bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home spans two levels with dual access from the main lobby and an external stairwell.
- A spectacular French Oak doorway opens on to the entrance hallway, with an impressive open plan living area off to the side, as well as laundry and guest toilet.
- The open plan living, dining and kitchen area are centered around a stone fireplace, with a large balcony that lends itself perfectly to outdoor entertaining. The stunning views over Queenstown, Bob’s Peak, Queenstown Gardens and Lake Wakatipu are unrivalled.
- Sandstone tiles grace the floor, complete with under floor heating and a staircase built from 108 year old Canadian Oregon guides you to the bedrooms above.
- The spectacularly large master bedroom is undoubtedly the crowning glory of this superb property, complete with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with shower and spa bath. The floor-to-ceiling windows at the front of the bedroom frame an unparalleled panorama. With its superb elevated position, the views are simply breathtaking.
- The two additional bedrooms are expansive and both feature fitted wardrobes and en-suite.
- This is a superb property, ideal as a holiday residence or permanent home.
- Renowned local designer, Ed Cruikshank, custom designed the extensive luxury furniture package, which is also included in the sale of this superb family home.
Click the image for the full size