Here is the Butterfly house amazing house fashionable interior and stylish Design with views from its terrace are spectacular, this house located in Dover Heights, a suburb of Sydney, Australia. Butterfly House designed by architects Lippmann Partnership has recently been listed for sale by BHR Estate Agents. Look how beautiful Butterfly House with picture below:
The Butterfly House features:
- Palatially proportioned interiors & Feng shui design enhance a sense of easy living
- Signature curved design and glass walls that maximise privacy, natural light and views
- 548sqm internal living space including showroom style basement garaging for 5 cars
- Stunning rooftop entertainment terrace, swimming pool & private grassed garden
- World class screening room fully equipped to the highest international standards
- Deluxe Terrazzo finished kitchens with custom island bench & high end Miele appliances
- Private master suite wing with bespoke cabinetry and robes and luxury ensuite bathroom
- Precor equipped gymnasium, custom Poliform joinery to home office, monitored video security
- State-of-the-art Crestron home automation, CAT6 cabling, custom joinery & high quality finishes
- Low energy and eco-efficient design that provides an innovative cooling system
According the architects:
Lippmann Partnership was invited to submit a design to a property developer for his own house in Sydney’s eastern suburbs. The corner site faces due north and offers panoramic views over the city and harbour to the west. The client insisted that the house should have no straight lines due to his belief in Feng Shui principals – the Chinese study of space, the relationship of buildings to nature.
The stunning result is a sculptural curvaceous form of glass, aluminium, concrete and steel which has become a local Sydney landmark.The 480 sq. metre house is organised over 6 split levels corresponding to a gentle fall across the site.A basement garage and services level below ground level is topped by the two “butterfly wings” above.
Bedrooms are accommodated over 2 levels in the east facing wing enjoying ocean views and morning sunrise. Living areas also accommodated over 2 levels accommodate the west facing wing where sunsets over Sydney harbour and the city skyline form a stunning panorama.The central staircase is part of the stack cooling natural ventilation system while high thermal mass allows the house to be low energy and green.